Important Holiday Camp Parent Information
Before You Arrive At Camp
* Ensure you received a confirmation email confirming both booking and payment. This will ensure your child has a place at camp on arrival.
* IF YOU DO NOT MAKE THE APPROPRIATE BOOKING AND PAYMENT PRIOR TO ANY CAMP START DATE A LATE BOOKING FEE Of £5 PER CHILD IS PAYABLE ON THE DAY IF THERE ARE SPACES AVAILABLE.
* Please ensure that your child is wearing appropriate attire according to weather conditions. All children must wear socks at all camps and be prepared for both indoor and outdoor play.
* Please ensure your child or children all have with them a healthy packed lunch and a refillable water bottle. No juices, no nuts AND no eggs. Please label each item of clothing with your child’s full name. This will PREVENT any items being lost or taken home by accident. *Sports Focus UK will not be held responsible for any lost property.
* Make sure staff have been made fully aware of any medical conditions or allergies your child may have. If your child carries medication please label this and leave with camp registration staff for safe keeping each morning.
* Please do not allow your child or children to bring along any personal possessions such as:
mobiles, ipods, jewellery, money or any other valuables. Sports Focus UK cannot be held responsible for the loss of any personal valuables.
Arrival At Camp – The Drop Off Zone
* There will be Sports Focus UK and/or Futsal Focus Academy signs directing you through the facility to the point of registration which is also the point for pick up at the end of your camp day.
* Available camp times are BELOW, please note only arrive at your stipulated camp times. If you wish to collect your child early please let a member of the registration staff know on the day in question.
- 9am-12pm – Half day camp bookings *Reception and nursery children hours of stay
- 9am – 3pm – Full day camp bookings *Year 1 to Year 6 hours of stay
- 8am - 5pm - Extended camp bookings *only at select camps
* At point of morning registration please make SFUK staff aware of any different person collecting your child. SFUK require a password to allow safe end of day release to children being collected by a different adult each day.
* Once your child is registered a member of the Sports Focus UK team will escort them to their allocated room where they will leave their possessions or parents may be directed to take their child there. All children will then be seated in the sports hall and supervised by coaching staff whilst registration finishes.
* Parents must vacate the facility once their child or children have been registered. Sports Focus UK do not allow unauthorized bodies on site , only enhanced DBS checked Sports Focus UK & FFA staff are permitted on site during camp hours. This is to ensure the safety of all the children attending. (each facility will notify Sports Focus UK if they are expecting any works to be carried out during the holidays and make us aware of any visitors of the school during this time).
During The Camp Day
If you need to contact Sports Focus UK regarding an urgent matter please do so by calling :
0800 193 10 10 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, You may also ask for the staff member who is taking regsitration mobile's number on the day.
End Of Day Collection – The Pick Up Zone
* The Sports Focus UK pick up zone is located in the same drop off zone you visit in the morning. Please arrive on time and not too early to collect. SFUK will direct parents to the main hall fr colelction and will release children one by one. Please remember is the adult collecting is different to usual at this stage a safety password is required.
* If a parent is late to collect their child or children a £5 late fee will be charged for every 15 minutes over your specified pick up time. This is because SFUK are only allocated the facility to a certain time and staff are are emplyed until a certain therefore these late delays will incur company costs. Please be aware no child will be left alone and the facility may require SFUK to leave so they can lock up. In this eventy a member of staff will wait outside of the front of the facility with your child until you arrive.
* Please note if you wish to speak to any of the Sports Focus UK staff you are welcome to do so. Please allow the staff to see all of the children off home safely to their parents first and staff members will be happy to take the time to speak with you after. Alternatively please email us : email@example.com